Inductoheat’s in-house induction power supply technical seminars provide intensive classroom learning, as well as hands-on instruction in the operation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and management of Inductoheat power supplies. Our team of experts and certified technicians conducts these seminars and are an ideal way to advance your skills quickly and apply them in the field effectively.
Seminars are held in Inductoheat’s state-of-the-art training center in Madison Heights, Michigan. We cover advanced diagnostic techniques, component replacement procedures, and preventative measures so your personnel can efficiently troubleshoot and manage your Inductoheat induction equipment.
- October 3, 4, 5 – Statipower® SP16 Power Supply
- November 7, 8, 9 – Statipower® SP11 Power Supply
The following specific areas of induction heating are covered in the class:
• Basics of Induction • Special maintenance training techniques
• Power supply orientation • Load matching • Troubleshooting
• How to check for commonly failed components • Safety procedures
• Process control, monitoring, and quality assurance
Classes start promptly at 8:00 a.m. and run until 4:30 p.m. Experts are available for additional questions.
Cost: $995 per attendee. Includes: three days of classes, training materials, beverages, and lunches. All dates are subject to change.
To register or for additional information:
Steve Fillip Tel: (248) 688-3126 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For hotel accommodations, please contact: