Statipower® SP11 Radio Frequency Induction Power Supply
The Statipower® SP11 power supply is a self-contained, stand-alone solid state transistorized system for heating a wide variety of parts. Application capabilities include hardening, tempering, brazing, soldering, melting, bonding and shrink fitting. A broad range of single-turn and other low impedance heating coils can be properly matched with built-in load tuning capacitors and multi-tap output isolation transformer.
Compact Design For Stand Alone Operation
Statipower® SP11 power supplies are up to 80% smaller and up to 2,000 lbs. lighter than conventional RF power supplies. This efficient use of space is achieved without sacrificing performance. Output power regulation is ±1% with up to ±10% line variance; the input power factor is 0.95, regardless of loading; and energy conversion efficiency exceeds 85% (a tube style RF oscillator is typically 50% efficient to the load).
Manual Or Computer Controlled Operation
All controls necessary for stand-alone operation can be built into Statipower® SP11 power supplies. This includes analog meters for voltage, frequency, current/power, and LED indicators.
- 50-200 kHz with a wide range of power outputs for application flexibility
- Continuous or intermittent duty
- 100% solid state design. Ideal replacement for less efficient oscillator tube power supplies
- High, 0.95 input power factor under all operating conditions
- ±1% output regulation accuracy with ±10% line variance under all operating conditions
- Single control board for reliable operation and simplified maintenance
- Analog display of voltage, frequency, current and output power. Optional digital heat timer
- Built-in load matching capacitors and variable ratio isolation transformer
- Built by the world’s largest designer and manufacturer of induction heating equipment
|Electrical Output||Physical Data|
|50-200 kHz||kVA||Cabinet Dimensions: in. (mm) W x D x H||Ship weight lbs. (kg)||Cooling Water gpm. (lpm)|
|50 kW||62 kVa||40 x 40 x72
(1000 x1000 x 1800)
|100 kW||124 kVa||52 x 40 72
(1300 x 1000 x 1800)
|150 kW||190||68 x 40 72
(1730 x 1000 x 1800)