Induction Tube & Pipe Heating
Home » Induction Applications » Induction Tube & Pipe Heating
Inductoheat and sister company Thermatool Corp., offer a variety of induction heating systems for the pipe and tube industry. Thermatool's focus is on the tube and pipe producers, while Inductoheat offers induction equipment for a variety of finishing applications.
Inductoheat's patented FluxManager® Systems provide deep and uniform temperature distribution, ID/OD, laterally, and longitudinally along extended lengths of pipe ends.
Custom & Standard Systems For:
- Pipe end normalizing after swaging: 60Hz - 10 kHz
- Curing of paint, plastics and other coatings
- Friction / arc weld pre-heat or normalizing
- Pre-heat for hard banding or upset forging
- Connections, sucker rods and tool joints
- Austenitizing, quenching, tempering
- Surface or through hardening
- Heating for bending
Induction tube annealing equipment ranges from:
- Standalone units that anneal small tube sections
- High speed in-line annealing systems for copper tubing
- Systems designed for integration into existing lines
For copper producers, a variety of feeder systems for the annealing process are available, including:
Basket to basket
Basket to layer-wound pack
Cut length bundle
Capillary tube spool to spool
Leading Manufacturers of Melting, Thermal Processing and Production Systems for the Metals and Materials Industry Worldwide.